Senior Civil Engineer
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in an environment where your efforts make a difference and your talent is valued and recognised? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is an international consultancy who offer a range of services including civil & structural engineering, architecture, building services, transport planning and more. They currently have a vacancy for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their Civil Engineering team in their Milton Keynes office on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of building related infrastructure projects.
- Hold a qualification (HNC or higher) in Civil Engineering,
- Proven experience in the design of roads/highways & drainage schemes, ideally gained within a multidisciplinary environment,
- Able to produce designs using AutoCAD & PDS
- Experience producing WinDes calculations, pipe strength calculations & soakaway designs,
- Ability to manage CAD Technicians to ensure their work is delivered to the highest standard required
- Have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Client facing experience.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be offered a competitive salary & excellent benefits package, along with exposure to a diverse range of civil engineering projects that will allow you to learn valuable new skills & develop your career within a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to know more about our client, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details. A job description can be provided to interested candidates.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly