Are you looking to progress your career as a Civil Engineer within a growing and highly dynamic practice? Would you thrive with the opportunity to put your own stamp on projects in a specialist Highways and Infrastructure environment? This could be the perfect opportunity to progress your career within Highways, so read on for the benefits of this exciting new role.
This highly-reputable independently-owned Civil Engineering and Transport Planning consultancy are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Civil Engineer to join them at their growing and newly-refurbished design office in Ashford, Kent. You will be joining a consultancy that works across the UK, and as a result of being awarded to the Highways England framework, they are now looking to grow their team further.
On offer for you as the new Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £40,000 per annum with regular reviews
* Private healthcare
* 24 days holiday in addition to bank holidays (as well as your birthday!)
* Relaxed, yet challenging work environment in a specialist consultancy
* Support towards achieving chartered Civil Engineer (MICE) status if not obtained already
As an experienced Highways Engineer, you will have a good working knowledge of the design and project management of highways and other civil engineering projects with a minimum of three year's consultancy or local authority experience.
What you will bring as the new Civil Engineer:
* Experience in highways design and project management
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of three year's consultancy or Local Authority experience
* The ambition to progress your career in a growing, ambitious company
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your existing skills, with an exposure to a diverse project workload from the outset. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic new role, or apply with your up to date CV.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly