Civil Design Engineer (House Builder)
Looking to work for a house builder?
Look no further, as we are pleased to offer the opportunity to join a multi award-winning firm who have a strong pedigree in the residential market.
You will work from our client's Glasgow office, which is over 30 strong, comprising engineers, surveyors, PMs, estimators, buyers and other key technical disciplines.
- You will be responsible for the design and delivery of civils works on multiple developments across Scotland.
- You will liaise with external consultants who currently provide both Civil and Structural support to the internal teams.
- Manage RCC and utilities Technical Approval for new developments, liaising with statutory bodies and local authorities
- You should have experience working for a house builder or a consulting engineer in a similar role
- Ability to use PDS, WinDes or Civil 3D.
- Ideally you will experience managing a small team of Engineers or Technicians
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Company car or car allowance (£5,000)
- 5% company pension
- Private medical insurance (including spouse)
- Life assurance
- Parking space at the office
- Flexible benefits package
- Annual bonus 10%-20%
Please apply without delay or contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office for more information.
I understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of my clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded until such time as you have given me permission to do so.
Apply for Civil Design Engineer (House Builder)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly