Rendel is a growing specialist civil and structural engineering consultancy, with a strong tradition of bringing our expertise to prestigious and technically-challenging projects around the world.
Our team is currently working on the design of major infrastructure schemes including the HS2 C1 Chiltern Tunnels and Colne Valley Viaduct, Hinkley Power Station, Eurotunnel UK Terminal and Al Zour Refinery in Kuwait.
We want to hear from you if you would like to join a diverse, friendly and resourceful team and work on interesting and challenging design projects in the UK and internationally.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team in London or Birmingham; you will be expected to:
- Undertake assignments in the UK and overseas
- Structural design, assessments and finite elements analysis using various software
- Structural inspection and onsite works supervision in the UK and overseas
- Adopt procedures for standardisation of work products and deliverables, and peer review to ensure consistency and excellence in service delivery of the Company’s technical work product
The ideal candidate will have:
- First Class or 2:1 Masters Degree in a relevant discipline
- Basic knowledge of Eurocodes and other relevant national and international industry standards
- Basic awareness of forms of contract, construction methodologies and civil engineering procedures
- Desire to work in a consultancy environment on large scale infrastructure projects
- Competent in the use of MS Office programmes and ability to develop competence in use of proprietary structural analysis programmes to suit specific role requirements
Full details of this role can be found on our website