R Vint Engineering Ltd, based in central York, is currently RECRUITING a
Drainage/Civil Engineer to join the team.
The position is an amazing opportunity for an engineer to join the team to assist in the delivery of the growing workload we have secured. Working within our practice will see you apply your civil engineering knowledge on projects that transfer across many sectors of the construction industry.
Our projects range from major regeneration schemes to intricate and complex engineering for bespoke sculptures and are based throughout the UK. You will be exposed to the design of new build schemes including 250-unit developments to refurbishment projects, enabling you to develop design skills in many construction materials and engineer solutions to different challenges that will test and push you in broadening your engineering skills.
As a Civil/Drainage Engineer, you will be responsible for the following: -
- Developing civil engineering solutions with the support and guidance of our senior team
- Developing Flood Risk Assessments on certain projects
- Developing drainage strategies and associated Micro-drainage simulations
- Attending client meetings with our senior team member
- Producing AutoCAD drawings
- Developing and producing highway design
- Pursuing Personnel Professional Development with our support
- Being a central figure within our growing practice at this exciting time
- Must hold a degree in civil engineering
- Must be ambitious and seeking to develop a thriving career in engineering
- Must work from the York office
- Must have good communication skills (both written and oral)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + Pension & Bonus
Find out more on our website www.rvengineering.co.uk.
Apply for Drainage/Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly