Architectural Technician (Residential/ Revit)
Dundee OR Aberdeen, Scotland
Salary: £30,000 to £45000 (Depending on Experience)
An exciting opportunity has become available to be part of one of Scotland's' most successful and established architectural practices, based in either Aberdeen or Dundee on a permanent basis.
Our client is an award-winning practice, delivering some exciting project throughout Scotland and the UK. They have been in business for just under 30 years' and around 80% of their clients are repeat.
You will get the chance to work on an exciting variety of projects from residential, commercial and education as part of an ambitious, friendly and motivated team.
This role will suit someone who has strong Revit skills. Ideally you will also be able to produce 3D model fly troughs from SketchUp and produce high quality renders.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician (Residential/ Revit) role you must:
- Be suitably qualified within an architectural/ construction/ CAD focussed subject
- A strong understanding of both Revit, AutoCad & SketchUp
- Ideally have a good understanding of BIM through all stages of a project
- Design flair
- Experience of working in a UK based practice
- Experience of project-running both in the office and on site
- Understanding of current UK building regulations
- Good hand-drawing ability and 3D visualisation skills
- Good technical understanding of UK construction
To be considered for this Architectural Technician (Residential/ Revit) you will be:
- Revit practice lead and in charge of best practice/ training (depending on experience)
- Helping run projects across a broad range of sectors in particular within residential, commercial and education
- In charge of presentation visuals from SketchUp to full 3D model fly through and high quality renders
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician (Residential/ Revit) role:
Dundee, Aberdeen, Portlethen, Stonehaven, Newburgh, Inverurie
If you are interested in hearing a little more about this Architectural Technician (Residential/ Revit) role please call ALICE for a friendly & confidential conversation on (01792) 365109 or alternatively please can you e-mail an up-to date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
01792 365 109
0121 442 2233