Associate Structural Engineer / Team Leader
£65k - £70k per annum plus benefits
Are you an ambitious Senior / Associate Structural Engineer who is looking to progress your career? Would you like to play a leading role in influencing and developing a dynamic structures team?
If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join an independent, award winning, leading consultancy as an Associate Structural Engineer / Team Leader in their Birmingham office. The successful candidate will be a team leader who embraces technical challenges and is able to see beyond them to be a positive force in both the office and the wider business. They need someone who sees the value and potential in people and who is prepared to nurture individuals to bring out their very best; helping them grow and celebrating collective success.
- Play a key role in the exciting next stage of an office development and work directly with the Birmingham Leadership Team,
- Contribute towards developing and delivering business strategies and processes,
- Managing and developing a technical team of ambitious and innovative engineers and technicians to deliver projects,
- Always seeking new opportunities for the business and your team.
- A Masters degree in Civil or Structural engineering,
- Professionally qualified with the IStructE, ICE (or equivalent),
- Experience of leading a team of engineers and technicians in the delivery of a wide range of projects,
- Ability to inspire and motivate a team to develop to their full potential,
- Strong communication skills,
- Ability to explain ideas and solutions clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders,
On offer for the Associate Structural Engineer / Team Leader:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays – increased holiday available for senior staff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Medicash Health Plan
- Child care vouchers
My client pride themselves on looking after their employees and your contribution and hard work will be recognised and valued. In addition to the above benefits, the successful Associate Structural Engineer / Team Leader will benefit from hybrid working with the ability to blend their work pattern with office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like further details on how you can be part of this fantastic consultancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.