Estimator required for the successful South East Network Rail Framework, working with existing teams to help develop schemes from early stage design through to agreement of the target price with the customer.
You will be based out of our regional office in Sundridge, Kent with requirement to work on and visit projects throughout Sussex and Kent.
We offer flexible working with opportunity for some home working, and flexible start and finish times.
Your key activities will include:
- Lead the bid process.
- Interrogate design solution to ensure it meets the customers' budget.
- Assess, manage and ensure others understand the risks and opportunities.
- Support our move into Digital Construction.
Your qualifications and experience should include:
- Degree, HND in Civil Engineering or NVQ equivalent level.
- Suitable civil engineering site experience with understanding of methods and typical production rates / outputs.
- Awareness of common forms of contract.
- Good knowledge of UK civil construction market.
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.