Building the present, creating the future
At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team based in Rotherham. This position is working 15 hours a week, 3 hours a day.
The Cleaning supervisor will work alongside a team of Cleaners providing Supervision, whilst ensuring a high standard of cleaning to all areas at all times to BICS standards.
• Ensure that all tasks are carried out in accordance with key performance indicators.
• Ensure all tasks are carried out in accordance with health, safety and compliance guidelines, rules and procedures.
• Ensure all cleaning tasks are actioned from the PDR device.
• Managing any cleaning job cards that arise within the time frame allowed.
• Ensure that staffing levels including annual leave is managed and where necessary report to the Deputy Facilities Manager so that appropriate levels of support can be offered.
• Supervision of all cleaning staff by daily individual personal communication and use of communication using appropriate methods.
• Ensure adequate stocks of consumables are available in nominated cleaning stores and where necessary, ensure requests for replenishments are submitted to the Lead Cleaning Supervisor in a timely manner within the agreed financial allocation.
• Collating and submission of cleaning staff timesheets and monthly absence reporting
• Carry out periodic performance auditing on your team and site(may be asked to audit other local sites)
• Assistance in the training of cleaning staff in the use of approved equipment and methodology following the BICS standards.
• Carry out Regular TBT (tool box talks) in line with the company requirements on a monthly basis.
• Ensure all employees are compliant with their responsibilities as set out in the BAM FM Code of Conduct.
• Ensure staff holidays are recorded and monitored correctly in accordance with BAM policies and Procedures.
• Operate as part of the wider One BAM ethos and build good relationships with the clients.
• Ensure any shortfalls or concerns identified are reported to the Deputy Facilities Manager
Who are we looking for?
The successful Cleaning Supervisor must have:
• Previous supervisory experience in a cleaning environment similar to the position advertised and be confident in managing their team.
• BIC's cleaning qualification or equivalent would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of COSHH and H&S would be an advantage.
• Ability to motivate and manage staff performance and ensure that standards are maintained and required training is carried out
Who are we?
BAM FM has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors. BAM FM has an annual turnover of £50 million and operates across England, Scotland and Wales, and is part of BAM Construct UK, a leading construction and property services business.
We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment that enables everyone to fulfil their potential.
If you share BAMs value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate.