Building a sustainable tomorrow
BAM FM is recruiting a Site Administrator to be based at the Exeter Nightingale Hospital.
The successful candidate will be providing professional administrative support to the site team and it is essential that they are able to prioritise their workload, work under pressure and to deadlines
• Being first point of contact in the site office - answering the site telephone and meeting/greeting visitors in a professional manner
• Maintain site EDMS filing systems
• Administration of the project email folder
• All aspects of document control
• Managing all interfaces with document control between the various project offices and sites
• Distribute, scan/copy and file all correspondence as required
• Keeping the Project Management team informed about ongoing, completed and upcoming tasks
• Assisting in the collation of site information and the compilation of various reports (Health & Safety/Environmental/CSR figures)
• Monitoring and ordering of site stationery
• Responsible for external distribution of post
• Record electronically site staff sickness and holidays
• Arranging meetings and refreshments
• Liaising with sub-contractors, senior management and clients as required and instructed
• Required to undertake additional duties in line with the wider aspects of the role as required by the management team.
Who are we looking for?
• The ability to work within a multi - discipline team with attention to detail.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and excellent IT skills
• Excellent customer liaison skills with the ability to develop positive working relationships
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional approach to all aspects of work.
• Experience in a similar role is desirable
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
BAM operates a flexible working policy.
Who are we?
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We're on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.