We are currently looking to recruit Materials Laboratory Technician/s to join our main laboratory in Kilsyth, Scotland.
Your key activities will include:
- Ensuring that site sampling and laboratory testing is carried out to high standards of safety, quality and efficiency.
- Ensuring that adequate and proper records are kept and filed correctly to satisfy the requirements of the laboratory management system and UKAS requirements.
- Ensuring that sampling and testing is carried out to the appropriate British/European Standards.
- Ensuring test equipment is checked, cleaned and maintained to an acceptable level.
- Communicating regularly and effectively with internal/external clients/site engineering staff on testing requirements.
Your skills and experience should include:
- Soils sampling and in-situ/laboratory testing; geotechnical soils testing in accordance with relevant standards.
- Materials/Aggregate sampling/laboratory testing in accordance with all relevant standards.
- Concrete sampling/testing in accordance with all relevant standards.
- Able to work collaboratively within a team to achieve deadlines.
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.