Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Saffron Walden, Essex
£23,000- 25,000 (Depending On Experience)
*Relocating Candidates Considered*
We have a brilliant opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a RIBA Chartered Architectural practice which is based near Saffron Walden, Essex.
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for you to work across all of the RIBA stages within a number of exciting residential projects; one off new houses, residential developments, extensions, listed buildings and barn conversions.
You will receive excellent career guidance and career progression opportunities, especially support towards preparing for your Part 3.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- Part 2 qualified and ideally you will already ideally have experience within a UK based practice - ideally within the residential sector.
- Have strong knowledge of AutoCad and SketchUp.
- Good hand sketching abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A UK driving licence & ideally your own transport.
To work as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will be:
- Working as part of a team, assisting on development of design proposals.
- Assisting in the preparation of drawings, reports, visualisations, schedules and specifications.
- Coordinating designs with other members of the team.
Commutable locations for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
Little Walden, Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Saffron Walden, Braintree, Colchester
If you are interested in this Part 2 Architectural Assistant position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively please could you send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
01792 365 109
0121 442 2233