Building the present, creating the future
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join our team at our Head Office in Camberley. You will be involved in all aspects of administering and processing our large weekly (1,200) and monthly (1,800) payrolls.
Your qualifications, skills and experience should include:
- Have previous experience in payroll - to be able to answer queries confidently.
- Understand National Insurance.
- Calculate / understand SMP, SSP, SAP, SPP.
- Understand CSA deductions / Court Orders / DEA's / DEO's / Fines / P45's / P60's.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and a team player, with good attention to detail.
- Payroll qualification desirable.
- Experience in the construction industry desirable.
What do we offer?
This position comes with a generous package that includes 26 days annual leave and 2 wellbeing days a year, matched contribution pension scheme and private healthcare.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.