Building a sustainable tomorrow
We are looking for an organised, collaborative, and proactive Recruitment Assistant to help build our hiring pipeline in our UK Operating Companies. Based out of our Head Office in Camberley, you will form part of the recruitment team, assisting in the attraction, assessment, selection and on-boarding of all new hires. No previous experience is required but you must have a personal and professional approach when dealing with internal managers and external applicants. Equally important, you should be comfortable with technology, and with training, be able work with our data-driven recruitment tools.
In this role you will be responsible for essential recruitment administration, working with our recruiters, hiring manager community and candidates, in order to deliver a leading recruitment service.
• Liaising with candidates and hiring managers in arranging interviews
• Posting job adverts to BAM websites
• Completing job requisitions in the recruitment system (SAP SuccessFactors)
• Compiling social media promotions
• Raising offer approvals
• Linking with HR Administration team on offer approval completions
• Updating the central recruitment log with new vacancy details
• Uploading adverts to external job boards
• Managing weekly staff Newsroom announcements relating to latest vacancies
• Chasing referrals from new starters
• Checking references and right to work status.
• Supporting the recruitment team with data entry
• Supporting candidates from application through to on-boarding
Who are we looking for?
• Ideally (but not essential) from a recruitment administration background, either agency or in-house
• Enthusiastic and out-going personality
• Experience of SAP SuccessFactors an advantage
• Detail focused
• Proactive approach to work
• Values the importance of a positive customer experience
• Adept liaison ability with both external and internal clients at all levels
What's in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment. In addition, we offer excellent employment conditions and plenty of room for further personal growth and development.
BAM operates a flexible working policy which can include some remote working and staggered start and finish times.
Who are we?
People are at the heart of what we do at BAM. We recognise that creating a diverse and inclusive environment that nurtures our employees and encourages them to bring their best and whole self to work is crucial. We're on an exciting journey to get us there by recruiting the very best talent to join us regardless of race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics.
Be you! Join us today, so we can achieve amazing things together and build a sustainable tomorrow.