Regional Director - Estimator
Calling all Regional Directors - Estimators, we need you! This is an incredible opportunity to work for one of the largest consultancy firms in the UK. You could be involved in some of the most exciting infrastructure projects within the UK. You could be a part of a friendly, collaborative team with equal values. If this sounds like what you are looking for APPLY NOW!
This award-winning consultancy firm is seeking their new Regional Director - Estimator to join their well-established team in Bristol. Their awesome complex infrastructure team makes the biggest, most complex, and ambitious infrastructure projects happen. This is an amazing opportunity to make a positive difference to the communities we serve and for future generations to come.
Responsibilities of the Successful Regional Director - Estimator:
- Single point of contact for all our client's infrastructure costs, working closely with the Estimating Management team to implement and maintain Cost Management and Estimating systems to ensure accurate reporting, benchmarking and analysis of our Clients' infrastructure costs.
- Support implementation of accurate Cost measurement processes including progress and performance measurement.
- Provide professional advice covering our clients' infrastructure costs to stakeholders (including but not limited to Procurement Specialists, Cost / Contract Management Personnel, Estimators and Project Controls).
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of Client's policies, procedures, and resources for all cost and related controls services.
- Work closely with the Scheduling Team to ensure integration and alignment of cost models and schedules.
- Aid in the development of benchmarking database and reporting process to provide timely and accurate advice to inform decision making.
Requirements of the Successful Regional Director - Estimator:
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, ACostE, ICES or similar relevant professional association.
- Quantity surveying skills and comprehensive understanding of the construction industry.
- Familiarity of government initiatives and policies.
Aldwych Consulting values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.