£100k - 120k per annum plus benefits
Are you a highly motivated Person with a talent for inspiring and motivating others? Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity which will enable you to showcase these talents?
If so, then we would like to hear from you.
Our client, a highly successful, multi-disciplinary engineering firm is looking for their next strategic hire - at Director level! They are looking to recruit a Senior Associate to take a leading role in the emerging team within their Central London office on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will be a capable all-round senior level engineer with the ability to lead and manage teams on major projects.
- Nurturing and maintaining existing client relationships,
- Provide leadership, management and technical quality to the structures team,
- Contributing to board meetings,
- Planning, targeting, structuring and implementing business plans,
- Staff management including the recruitment of new staff,
- Taking the lead on training members of the structural team, ensuring their professional development,
- Leading and managing projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget, and that clients are satisfied.
- Must be a Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MICE/MIStructE),
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience, with at least 3 years’ in a leadership role,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Experience taking the lead on & managing a range of building structures projects (both new build & refurbishment) through to completion.
Managing people will be a large part of this role and you should therefore be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate your team.
If you think you have what it takes to fill this role and you possess sound judgement along with excellent decision making ability – get in touch.
I would be happy to talk this through with you on a confidential basis on 01728 726120 or please send me an updated