Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Main Contractor - Glasgow
Our client are currently seeking a Geotechnical Engineer in ground investigation to manage and perform site based works spanning the northern half of the UK.
You should have an academic background in either Geology or Civil Engineering with experience in the field ground investigation and site management and be equally comfortable working in both technical and practical environments.
Reporting into the Project Manager for Ground Investigation you will be based from our clients Glasgow office with regular prolonged periods of site works throughout Scotland, Scottish Islands and Northern England.
As a Main Contractor they can offer routes of progression not often found with smaller Sub-Contractors. In addition to this they can offer the opportunity to work abroad.
- CSCS card holder
- SMSTS holder
- Preferably PTS holder including OLEC1
- Professional accreditation to ICE, and/or IOM3
- Demonstrable experience of cable percussion, continuous percussion, rotary, and sonic drilling techniques
- Demonstrable geotechnical competence in ground investigation
- Demonstrable competence in site management
- Demonstrable competence in buried and overhead services clearance
- Enthusiasm for plant selection and management
Our client can offer a highly competitive salary for this position as well as an excellent benefits package!
If this role sounds as if it would be of interest please apply to this advert and one of our team will be in touch.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Annual + GBP40000 - GBP50000/annum