Senior Member Technical Staff
SAR 40k – 45k pm (tax-free) + Accommodation + Utilities
We are currently searching for a Senior Member Technical Staff, with specialist experience in Infrastructure and Building projects, on behalf of a global engineering consultancy building a team for a large-scale infrastructure project in North-Western Saudi Arabia. Our client delivers world class engineering projects across the GCC and as such are looking for a talented individual to provide Professional Engineering support to assist the efforts of various Civil Engineering teams across the project. If you are a Design Manager or Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer looking to for your next role with a highly respected organization, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Reporting to the Section Manager, interfacing with teams in Design and Delivery, as well as the Contractors on the project, some of your duties will include:
- Review of improvement plans and design calculations for compliance to approved criteria.
- Supporting team in answering RFI’s, resolving design issues, clarification and/or interpretation of design drawings, technical specifications and scope of work.
- Providing a plan review of private development and design of site improvement projects.
- Assisting the preparation of utility (Sewer, Water and Storm drain) master planning and infrastructure planning and creating and implementing a municipal capital improvement program.
- Utilise knowledge of common international design standards and heavy construction practices.
- Providing technical assistance during pre-bid conferences, proposal evaluations, and post-award or other contract conferences.
- Reviewing contractor design drawings, specifications, and calculation submittals and coordinating with the works of other disciplines.
- Preparation of conceptual designs, interface layouts and resolving conflicts with alternative solutions.
- Review of technical specifications and material take-offs.
- Preparation of technical correspondence, reports, and studies.
- Presenting to upper management on technical issues.
You will need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized university.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in complex infrastructure design, preferably Cities.
- Registration as a professional/chartered engineer is required.
- Previous experience working in the Middle East is preferred, but not required.
- Strong skills in MS Excel, MS Word and knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and traffic modelling software.
If you are interested in the aforementioned role, please do apply via the link, or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly at email@example.com.
SAR 40k - 45k pm (tax-free) + Accommodation + Utilities