Senior Structural Engineer
£50*k - £55per annum plus benefits
Are you a talented and ambitious Senior Structural Engineer who is looking for their next challenge? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy and they are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join them in their London office on a full-time permanent basis to deal with an influx of projects. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years’ experience of running their own projects which will include experience of working on refurbishment projects.
Projects: Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MIEI) or working towards Chartered status,
- A minimum of 6 years post graduate experience,
- A significant amount of experience managing the whole preliminary design process of projects,
- Working history of production of design schemes from draft to full coordinated layouts
- Must have knowledge & experience of working with Tekla
- Previous experience working on a range of building structures projects, ideally in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors,
- Experience working with all common construction materials,
- Excellent client facing and some business development skills,
- Excellent knowledge of both British & Euro-Codes of Practice for Design and H&S.
Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
This successful Senior structural engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity for progression. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity to work from home for 3 days a week.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Senior Structural Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.