£45k - £48k DOE per annum plus benefits
Are you a talented Structural Engineer with a strong technical and project management background who is looking to make the next important career move?
Our client is an award-winning engineering practice that specialises in the structural & technical design of projects of up to £300m in value They currently have a unique opportunity for a Structural Engineer with a passion for sustainable growth to join the Structural team in their London office on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will join an established, diverse team in a supportive environment working with the latest digital design tools on exciting regional, national and international projects across a number of sectors where you will be exposed to a broad range of projects at all stages from inception through to completion.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Working towards Chartership (full support will be given),
- Knowledge of structural engineering for building structures in one or more of reinforced concrete, structural steelwork, masonry and timber,
- Relevant intermediate level experience with 6 years plus in engineering consultancy would be ideal,
- A good understanding of a wide spectrum of engineering,
- An understanding and experience of using 3D / 2D structural design software including Telka 3D Structures and Ramconcept finite elements and MS office,
- A proactive approach with the enthusiasm to assume responsibility, with appropriate support and a real desire to pursue a career in structural engineering.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- Company pension scheme,
- Life insurance,
- Holiday allowance with option to purchase additional days and option to take a day off each year for a ‘good cause’ that is important to you,
- Range of salary sacrifice to assist with purchasing a bike, technology and season ticket loans,
- Professional memberships reimbursed,
- Wellbeing and legal support through employee assistance providers,
- Support with professional qualifications and a training programme.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for please send an updated your CV to Graham Ventham to apply.