Building the present, creating the future
Maternity Cover - we have a temporary opportunity for approx 12 months to join our team in Camberley. You will be a n integral member of a small dedicated team engaging closely with all stakeholders most notably Production, Procurement and Commercial across all the Civil Engineering business stream in order to pay subcontract suppliers promptly and correctly.
- Manage and approve a high volume, often high value Subcontractor payments for operating sectors ensuring compliance with DRC, CIS and IR35 regulations
- Proactively and efficiently deal with internal and external queries
- Prepare CIS submissions and Control account reconciliations for all subcontract transactions across UK entities
- Build strong relationships between the Civil Engineering business and shared services
- Ensure continuity and standardisation of all processes in this discipline across the Civil Engineering business stream
- Assist with ad hoc initiatives as required
Who are we looking for?
- Already worked within the construction industry
- Experience of using SAP processing system
- Working knowledge of the CIS Scheme, VAT specifically DRC and IR35
- Ability to pay attention to detail to ensure accurate information.
- Inquisitive and possess a hands on attitude to resolve issues and refer when appropriate
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to build good working relationships with both external suppliers and internal customers.
- AAT qualified
- Good excel skills
- First class written and oral communication skills
What's in it for you?
This is a full time role, and post covid will be office based (prior to that home working / offiice mix)
Location is Camberley with occasional travel between the shared service locations.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes matched pension contributions, private healthcare, 26 days holiday, 2 wellbeing days and 1 volunteering day. Continued personal, professional, technical and leadership development.
Who are we?
BAM Nuttall is one of Royal BAM Group's ten operating companies. One of Europe's largest contractors, along with BAM Construct UK and BAM PPP in the UK, we offer safe and secure employment and opportunities for our people to develop exceptional skills and experience, and harness innovation to build sustainable infrastructure.
We work collaboratively, forming strong alliances with our customers, supply chain and industry. As a well-run profitable business, we aim to achieve a net positive impact on society and the planet. Our heritage lies in changing cities towns and communities for the better. Acting as a responsible employer and partner has shaped who we are.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality, and our employment practices support inclusivity and work-life balance, including flexible hours; accessibility support; investment in training and technology; mentoring and people networks; fair opportunities.