Structures Manager – Bridges – MAJOR PROJECTS
PRINCIPAL / ASSOCIATE LEVEL ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!!
- World Class Projects
- Reputation for Excellence
- Qualitative Engineering Focus
Who are we?
HeadNorth Consulting are a boutique search and selection company with a track record in the delivery of mid-senior appointments within the Transportation Sector in the UK and Overseas. Our partners and consultants have worked in their sectors for 15 years+ and work in partnership with leadership within a number of leading consultants and contractors.
An award winning consultant with an enviable reputation for excellence in the delivery of truly world class projects on an international scale. They are growing and have an impressive project portfolio. To support the execution and delivery of this growth, they have an immediate need for a Bridge Engineering Expert to join their team on a permanent basis in a leadership and technical authority position. This role will involve providing technical and bridge engineering support to their internal team and external clients, working on major projects across the UK.
- They are seeking a chartered structural engineer with a strong bridge design and project delivery background covering both new build and maintenance schemes across major projects for the depth of their career.
- This role will see the successful incumbent get involved in major project definition and delivery, leading on bids and proposals, resource allocation and management and ensuring that opportunities are successfully explored as they continue to develop their already impressive portfolio. In addition, they need an individual comfortable with managing a team in a client facing and line managerial position.
- In order to be considered, you will have a strong bridge engineering background and will be comfortable in the delivery of new design / maintenance, public and private sector projects.
- You will have project managed major schemes and have a strong strategic and leadership flair along with proven experience in managing large teams.
- You will have a strong communication skills and experience in the management of P&L / Commercial activity.
- Strong knowledge of the DMRB and Eurocodes along with experience working with various contracts including NEC3
- Continued Professional Development: Our client have one of the best CPD programmes in the consultancy sector
- Excellent Salary: Based on experience, qualification and level
- Benefits: Memberships, Competitive Pension Scheme, Industry Leading Flexible Working Scheme other ancillary benefits
- People Orientated Culture: Investors in People, we frequently receive excellent feedback on this ambitious but people focused company
HeadNorth Consulting work transparently.
We will discuss with you the company in great detail having worked with them for over 2 years.
They have provided us as part of this search with significant and comprehensive project information along with a broader overview of their organisation’s objectives and strategic aims over the coming 12-18 months.
We would be pleased to discuss these positions and the subjective context surrounding the expansion / project portfolio and to forward on the search pack for review following an initial telephone discussion.
Please send us your CV and apply now to be considered. All communication is in strict confidence and nothing with happen to your data without your prior consent. Please check out our company website, our directors profiles and also our online social media presence for more information.