Customer Support Specialist - Geotechnical + Civil Engineering
My client is a highly successful, multinational software company who specialises in the provision of market leading geoscientific software. This rapidly expanding company are the global provider of a 3D geological modelling software which can be applied throughout mining, exploration, Civil Engineering and Groundwater Contamination.
This dynamic company are seeking candidates with Ground Investigation, Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology experience to join their team in London to support a growing customer base across Europe as a Customer Solution Specialist.
As a Customer Solution Specialist, this role will involve providing technical advice, training and account management for an international customer base. In addition, you will complete the following tasks:
- Provide technical training and support for customers
- Increase user growth
- Contribute towards R+D by providing technical expertise within the Geotechnical, Civil and Environmental Fields
- Provide solutions to customers commercial and Technical Challenges
- Europe wide travel
- Proven experience in Geotechnical/Civil Engineering
- Commercial and Business Development Experience
- Academic background in Geotechnical, Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Proven background in a consultancy setting
- Ability to travel throughout Europe.
In this exciting role, you will be provided with ample training and personal development in addition to a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email email@example.com