Health and Safety Consultant - Watford - £33K-£40K + Bens
Health and Safety Consultant - Watford
£33000-£40000 + Benefits
Multi-National Disciplinary are looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their South-East office near Watford. The successful applicant will ideally have 3 years' experience working as a Health and Safety Consultant, hold the NEBOSH construction certificate and have worked within a consultancy environment before.
The key duties of the Health and Safety Consultant will be varied, but will include: -
- Having a large involvement on a range of projects offering Health and Safety Support and Advisory Guidance.
- To undertake independent research into Health and Safety project issues, reporting back to senior management in a timely and professional manner.
- To write details reports on HSE reviews and feasibility studies to ensure best practise, including attending site locations in order to fully assess project delivery and potential Health and Safety issues.
- To develop and submit comprehensive training to all staff members and external clients where required.
- To work independently or as part of a team maintaining high working standards and ethics at all times.
To apply for the Health and Safety Consultant role, the successful applicant will have: -
- 3 years' experience working on consultancy based projects ideally from within the Construction, Engineering or Civils market.
- A NEBOSH certificate with additional qualifications being highly desirable.
- Ideally be a AaPS member or be working towards becoming full accredited.
- A sound understanding of Health and Safety legislation including CDM 2015 guidelines.
- A full driving license.
In return for your expertise, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will have the opportunity to progress through the company getting involved in a wide range of challenging projects across the UK, and will also receive a full benefits package.
For more information on this Health and Safety Consultant role and others please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable Locations:- Watford, Uxbridge, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Slough, Middlesex