Environmental Scientist/Engineer - Contaminated Land - Melbourne
Support environmental contaminated land projects across the globe and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As an Environmental Engineer/Scientist on a variety of contaminated lands projects across the Asia Pacific region, you will have the chance to work on our fantastic range of projects which will offer excellent opportunities to further develop your scientific knowledge and technical skills.
Working with other members of the team, you’ll work as a lead to task manage a variety of site investigations for private and government clients in Victoria and South Australia with projects ranging across sectors including: chemical, aviation and other industries, water authorities, and for government on former gasworks sites and research facilities.
During your time with us, you will also work with highly motivated, experienced team of scientists and engineers who deliver high quality consulting and remediation projects for our clients. Our local team is supported by world class technical experts who provide global expertise on our projects for the benefit of our clients and for the development of our staff.
If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree in an applicable science or engineering discipline
• Proven ability in the above mentioned field
• Strong proven technical and delivery background, with a good understanding of contaminated land regulatory guidance
• Thorough knowledge of contaminated land and related subject areas; and a growing understanding of business trends and industry issues and challenges
• A Driver’s license is required
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Eligibility to work in Australia is desirable
• GIS / MapInfo / ESdat experience would be favourably received
Join CH2M and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across Victoria and South Australia. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunities Employer.