Construction Supervisor - Aberdeen (3 Month Contract)
Construction Supervisor - Aberdeenshire (3 month contract)
I am urgently seeking a construction supervisor to work for a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based in Aberdeen.
You will be responsible for monitoring actives on various sites while supporting the Project Manager and Engineering Lead to provide assurance to our clients on the work undertaken will result in positive effects on the pipeline.
- 10 years construction supervision/ inspection/ civil and structural engineering experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction
- Full clean UK driving licence
Duties will be-
- Carry out monitoring roles without instruction or approval, under your own initiative
- Liaise with clients and contractors, both verbally and in written correspondence and reports
- Adhere to strict Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance procedures
- Attend site meeting on behalf of my client
You will be working on the AWPR (Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route) at a number of various locations as a Construction Supervisor. Providing full time site presence monitoring ensuring all actives are carried out as per design drawings, method statements, risk assessments and lift plans. You need to have the best organisational skills and the ability to work without supervision during construction.
On offer is a competitive hourly rate (depending on experience), working 40-48 hrs per week with flexibility for 12hr shifts.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Civil Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.