Permanent Way Engineer- Birmingham
I am urgently seeking a Rail, Permanent Way Engineer to work for the Birmingham office of an award winning engineering consultancy.
You will be able to hit the ground running and instantly perform the role.
- Minimum of a BSc/HNC
- Desired membership of PWI
- 10 - 15 years Permanent Way experience
- The ability to manage identified risks and changes
- A proven history performing the roles of a Principal Engineer in the Rail Industry
- Experience managing both engineers and technicians
- Experience using MicroStation, Bentley Railtrack and ClearRoute 2
Your duties will be to manage all aspects of the Rail Engineering Projects, perform site inspections, contribute to the management of the company and lead face to face client meetings. Once trained you will undertake the role of Project Engineer.
On offer is a competitive salary that will be suited to the individuals experience, along with an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Rail Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.email@example.com . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.