Civil Engineer - Roads & Drainage - Manchester
Are you a Civil Engineer with a background in Roads & Drainage design?
Do you have a working understanding of Microdrainage & Civils 3D?
Have you got a minimum of 2 years Consultancy experience in the UK market?
We are seeking a Civil Engineer in Manchester to join a Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy to work on a range of Infrastructure projects.
- Educated to degree level in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Working knowledge of design software including Microdrainage, AutoCAD & Civils 3D.
- Experience in developing s278, s104 & s38 applications
- Undertake detailed design for roads and drainage projects on residential and commercial developments
- Develop section agreements in accordance with infrastructure projects
- Liaise with local authorities and external clients
The role will offer you a very competitive salary in relation with your previous infrastructure design experience and in addition you shall receive excellent career progression opportunities.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 957380 to discuss this role or further Civil Engineering opportunities in greater detail.