We are currently seeking a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least four years' postgraduate experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located close to the idyllic seaside town of Lymington in the New Forest.
Our client delivers a wide range of small to medium building structures projects across several sectors including residential, commercial and industrial. They are looking to grow the team further still with the acquisition of a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer, who also has a working knowledge of building structures.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for a range of builds
* Attend site to conduct inspections and surveys
* Monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of Chartered Engineer status if not already achieved
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* A minimum of four years' experience within a UK-based consultancy
* Experience in the use of relevant industry software such as Masterseries, AutoCAD and TEDDS
* Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* A good working knowledge of British Standards and Eurocodes
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and there is a genuine opportunity for the right person to progress through the company whilst developing into a chartered Structural Engineer. Get in touch with Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136for more information on this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly