We are currently seeking a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least four years' postgraduate experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located close to the idyllic seaside town of Lymington in the New Forest.
Our client delivers a wide range of small to medium building structures projects across several sectors including residential, commercial and industrial. They are looking to grow the team further still with the acquisition of a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer, who also has a working knowledge of building structures.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for a range of builds
* Attend site to conduct inspections and surveys
* Monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of Chartered Engineer status if not already achieved
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* A minimum of four years' experience within a UK-based consultancy
* Experience in the use of relevant industry software such as Masterseries, AutoCAD and TEDDS
* Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* A good working knowledge of British Standards and Eurocodes
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and there is a genuine opportunity for the right person to progress through the company whilst developing into a chartered Structural Engineer. Get in touch with Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136for more information on this fantastic opportunity.