Seasonal Ecologist - West Yorkshire
The client, one of the UK's leading, multidisciplinary environmental consultancies, are currently seeking a Seasonal Ecologist to join their team based in West Yorkshire. This role will involve work on very high-profile schemes and you will become part of a close-knit ecology team. Successful candidates will also have opportunity for in-house training and professional development.
This role will involve work on very high-profile schemes and you will become part of a close-knit and supportive ecology team. Successful candidates will also have opportunity for in-house training and professional development.
This exciting role will include:
- Undertaking Phase 1 habitat surveys
- Undertaking protected species surveys
- Report writing and delivery
- Project management
- Assisting and mentoring junior members of the team
- Opportunity for in-house training
- Designing and implementing mitigation strategies
To be successful in your application, you must have:
- Relevant degree in Ecology or a related discipline
- Previous demonstrable ecological experience in a similar role
- At least one protected species licence; GCN, Dormouse or Bat
- Full CIEEM membership (or eligible for membership)
- Demonstrable report writing skills; survey reports, EcIA's, protected species licence applications
- Full, valid UK driving licence
The client offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.