Senior Vice President - KSA
Our client is a leading consultancy, they have an urgent requirement for a Senior Vice President to join their team and run their KSA Region. This role requires a candidate with a minimum 20 years post graduate experience, and someone who has worked in a SVP/ Operations Director position for a leading consultancy. The candidate placed in this role will be responsible for running all projects and operations (Mixed use, infrastructure and rail) within the region whilst working alongside the Business Development Manager to increase Business and win more projects. Middle East experience is not required but preferred.
- Lead all aspects of construction management related items for multiple projects across the country, including Capital Expenditure oversight in the various portfolios of products.
- Manage all construction budgets and timelines. Assist in preliminary budgeting to provide value engineering to reduce costs throughout the process.
- Implement corporate policies, procedures, and organizational structure for corporate construction team
- Interface with architects and engineers to ensure plans are accurate, all redlines are incorporated and each project design is complete prior to commencing development and construction.
- Ensure that all design, purchasing, specification and installation disciplines identified by their respective scopes of work and are bound contractually to these scopes.
- Oversee construction staff along with individual project managers and superintendents on site to write scopes and bid projects. Oversee qualification and selection of vendors, suppliers and subcontractors for each project.
- Develop and set budgets for all projects, including development, construction and staff. Review compliance with budgets and approve all variances.
- Attend monthly executive meetings and provide weekly updates across all developments
- Minimum 20 years post graduate experience
- Previous experience working in a SVP/ Operations director position
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or similar