Graduate Monitoring Consultant - Leatherhead
My client, a UK based Environmental consultancy, is seeking an enthusiastic Graduate Monitoring Consultant to join a team of specialists, based in Leatherhead.
This is an exciting opportunity which will give you the chance to work with an experienced team and participate in the development of varied projects from start to finish across the UK, above and below the ground.
You will have the opportunity to monitor ground movement and structural damage to buildings for a variety of projects, including tunnelling, power stations and motorway projects.
- Installing monitoring equipment below ground, within tunnels, boreholes and on buildings
- Obtaining data
- Monitoring data via an automated system, and informing clients of changes within the ground or structures
- Interpreting data
- Utilising graphs and maps to plot data
- Frequent site work to install monitoring systems and check sites.
This role offers a competitive salary, full training and developmental opportunities.
- Equipment is provided, including a company phone and Personal Protective Equipment
- Training courses
Applicants are required to have a strong MSc in a relevant specialty such as Geology, Seismology or Environmental Sciences, and a keen interest in data monitoring, interpretation and analysis.
Applicants are required to attend site visits to install equipment, therefore a driving licence is beneficial.
If this role is of interest to you or if you are searching for other roles relating to Geotechnical or Geo Environmental Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Cooke on 01792 362015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.