Civil Design Engineer - Hull
Civil Design Engineer
I am looking for a self-motivated, Civil Design Engineer to join a UK leading Engineering consultancy based in Hull.
You will successfully execute all civil & structural engineering activates on projects, providing design solutions to technical problems using your own initiative and with minimum supervision.
Duties will be:
- produce SMART briefs for technicians, providing advice and mentoring when required
- Ensure all engineering and design documentations is correctly produced
- Assist engineers to achieve a higher level of commercial performance
- Be a point of contact for client and stakeholder queries, maintaining excellent relationships always
- Assist in the estimating of Design & Build work packages and development proposals
- BEng or MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Working towards Chartered Engineer with ICE or IStructE
- Previous experience within the Rail, Industrial and Construction industries
- Be fully conserving with current civil/structural and HSE legislation and understand quality system standards
- Knowledge of StaadPro, Tekla Structures and Autodesk Robot
- Have practical knowledge of Eurocodes design
The ideal candidate will be creative, have excellent problem-solving skills, work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, be competent in the use of Microsoft It systems and have a passion to work on major design projects.
On offer is a salary of £35,000 and an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Company Car
- Medical Cover
- Guaranteed Christmas Bonus
If you are interested in this role, contact Ronnie on 01792 365 000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Civil Design Engineer - Hull
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly