Principal Structural Engineer
Conrad Consulting is a trusted recruitment partner to the engineering industry's leading firms and we work hard with our clients to ensure together, we can offer you the best vacancies in the market; if you read on you will find this opportunity is just that.
We are currently looking for a Principal Structural Engineer to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Stirling. Interested candidates must Chartered and although it isn't essential, SER Approved Certifiers of Design are highly desirable.
Our client boasts a headcount of 100 + and has a long history of success in the building structures market. Their core business includes £50M+ commercial developments, healthcare facilities and large industrial jobs.
Requirements of the Principal Structural Engineer:
- MIStructE or MICE
- Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Competent in the use of design and analysis software
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities
- Must have a range of buildings structures design experience
- Experience or ability to train/mentor Graduate Engineers
On offer for the Principal Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £46,000 to £52,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits package includes pension, healthcare, life assurance and a range of other flexible benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and the opportunity to buy/sell additional holidays through salary sacrifice.
Flexible working is permitted. Core hours are 10am-12noon & 2pm-4pm