Assistant Geotechnical Engineer - Banbury
My client, a well-established UK based ground engineering Consultancy, is seeking an enthusiastic Assistant Geotechnical Engineer, near Banbury.
This exciting role will allow you to join an experienced team from a wide range of engineering and environmental backgrounds.
As an Assistant Geotechnical Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of development projects for Government bodies as well as both public and private sector clients.
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc in a relevant technical discipline, such as Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Geology or Environmental Science; and
- Experience of working in a UK based Consultancy, with experience of collecting soil and water samples, drilling and boreholes.
Within this varied role, your responsibilities will include:
- Desk Studies
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 Site Investigations for contaminated land
- Remediation verification (capping layers)
- Borehole Logging
- Soil and Water Sampling
- Slope Stability
- Embankment Design
- Site Supervision
- Earthworks and Earthworks Supervision
This role offers a competitive salary, training and development opportunities.
If this role is of interest to you or if you are searching for other roles relating to Geotechnical or Geoenvironmental Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Cooke on 01792 362015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.