Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Manager
Our client is an international consultancy, they have an urgent requirement for an Electrical and Mechanical Engineering manager to join their team on a large scale rail project in Turkey. The candidate placed in this role will be responsible for leading on all electrical and mechanical activities and reporting to the assistant project manager. Candidates applying for this role MUST have a four-year year in Electrical or Mechanical engineering and must have a 15 years relevant experience with a minimum 5 years on railway projects. This opportunity is for a 6-month fixed term contract with potential to extend to 18 months.
- Lead on all E&M Activities i.e. traction power, overhead catenary systems, electrical and mechanical building services in stations and depots, and depots and stabling yards.
- Ensure the contractor integrates and finalizes all activities to an acceptable order
- Report into and assist the Assistant Project Manager
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience
- At least 5 years’ experience on rail projects
- 4 year bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering
- Demonstrable E&M Management experience