Associate Director – Track
Associate Director – Track
- Be the driving force in enhancing our capability within the Rail space
- Join a global Fortune 500 organisation
- AECOM offers flexible working arrangements (part-time, work from home)
As an Associate Director with the world's #1 ranked engineering design firm, you will be exposed to a range of projects and stakeholders providing you with an opportunity to apply your experience on major rail projects. Current and recent projects include light rail, metro, passenger rail and freight rail. You will be responsible for the delivery and mentoring the of track team as part of the NSW Rail Team, and contributing to the wider Civil and Infrastructure and AECOM team.
- Project Management
- Set and clearly communicate goals and targets for self, team and stakeholders
- Be pro-active in managing priorities for clients and internal stakeholders
- Manage risk and opportunities on all assigned projects
- Produce high quality design work
- Check own and team work and verify it before issuing to the client
- Project and design management excellence
- Demonstrate strong client management skills
- Deliver to clients and AECOM expectation of quality, time and cost
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business and make the connection to AECOM service offerings
- Gather first-hand client information and use it for improvements in services
- Engineering degree and qualifications in one of the railway engineering disciplines
- An average of 15 years of experience
- Experience in delivering rail design in multi-disciplinary environment
- Ability to build, maintain and manage strong client relationships and have worked closely with construction managers
- Develop and retain a high level of technical skill
- Provide high quality technical advice to clients and ensures that the needs of clients are understood and met
- Create high performing, motivated and engaged teams via Performance Planning, Performance Management, appropriate Reward and Recognition, learning and development opportunities
- Strong team leader with excellent interpersonal skills who is able to work with and support staff
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men's equal participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities
AECOM will provide visa and relocation support for successful overseas candidates for these roles.
To apply for this position please click the Apply Now button below to be redirected to our application form.