Associate Director - Town Planning - Warrington
Are you a Associate Town Planner seeking new opportunities?
Do you have a strong background in the residential sector in the North West?
Have you got previous experience within a housebuilder?
We are looking to recruit a Associate Director to work in Warrington for a National Housebuilder.
Role & requirements:
- Must be educated to Masters level in Town planning or associated subject
- Qualified to MRTPI level
- Hold over 10 years Town planning experience
- Have a strong geographical understanding of the Manchester and Cheshire region
- Ideally hold previous housebuilder experience
- You will lead the Town planning team on all projects across the Northern part of the UK
- Liaise with external parties for planning procedures
- Develop new clients
The role will allow you to progress your technical understanding in Town Planning with a National housebuilder. You shall receive a very competitive salary and benefits package to match your previous experience and understanding on Town Planning in the residential sector.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365102 to discuss the role or further Town Planning opportunities in greater detail.