Structural Engineer -friendly supportive team & options to progress towards Chartership!
Salary Up to £38,000 + Benefits
Our client, a successful, well-established Civil and Structural Design Consultancy are actively seeking an experienced Graduate Structural Engineer (with a minimum of 2-3 years or more experience) to join a friendly team of Civil and Structural Engineers in Cambridge. Working on a host of interesting building structures ventures across Residential, Commercial and Industrial sectors you will work on projects from inception through to completion stage.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus Pension contribution, flexible work arrangements and options to progress from within the consultancy.
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have a minimum of a 2-3 years (or more) consultancy experience
- You will have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Previous experience designing using steel, concrete and masonry would be beneficial
- You will display a positive, enthusiastic approach to work
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ideally you will be comfortable working in close proximity to the office dogs!
Commutable locations for this Structural Engineer role would include; Bedford, Milton Keynes, Bury St Edmunds, Stevenage, Braintree and Peterborough.
In order to discuss this Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk