Construction Planner - Developer - Cardiff
Are you a Construction planner based in South Wales?
Have you got a working understanding of ASTA programme project?
Do you hold a degree in a Construction related subject?
We are seeking an experienced Construction Programmer in Cardiff to join a specialist developer in the care sector.
You must have the following:
- Degree in a construction related subject
- Working knowledge of ASTA software
- Extensive knowledge of pre-construction
- Excellent understanding of design, development and construction planning
- Membership of CIOB OR APM
- Responsible for the pre-construction planning process
- Actively involved in subcontractors liaison
- Allocate resources for relevant construction groups
- Liaise with Timber frame division
- Preparation of work schedule, contracts and budgets
You will report to the Commercial director of Pre-Construction and develop strong working relationships within the Construction team. The successful applicant will receive a very attractive starting salary and benefit package to match your previous experience.
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss this role in greater detail.
Apply for Construction Planner - Developer - Cardiff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly