Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Take the next big step in your career as a Civil Engineer by joining a fast-growing practice with a very exciting pipeline in front of them.
You may be used to seeing the same industry names whenever Civil Engineering is mentioned in Reading, but this is a genuine opportunity for a Civil Engineer to become part of this well-established company's organic growth plan.
Right now, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and ambitious Civil Engineer with relevant design experience to join the Development and Infrastructure team in our client's growing Reading design office. The team is 9-strong, and they are seeking to add some experience at a senior level.
You will join a dynamic Civil Engineering (Infrastructure) team providing strong technical guidance whilst contributing to work-winning and business development with both existing and new clients. Excellent communication and technical skills are required for this role as the emphasis is placed on nurturing a good relationship not only within the technical team, but also with external clients.
As this role forms part of the company's growth plan, the Senior Civil Engineer is seen as an important hire and the right person will play an important role in the future development of the practice.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Achieved Chartered Civil Engineer status or at least close to doing so
* Strong technical knowledge, including use of MicroDrainage (WinDES), PDS (orCivil 3D)
* Sound knowledge of current design standards
* A positive and enthusiastic approach to technical work
* Ability to form constructive, lasting relationships with clients and professional partners
* Ability to effectively lead an experienced team of professionals
On offer for the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Salary of up to £50,000 per annum
* Flexible working considered
* Opportunity to lead a dynamic design team
Our client is able to offer a competitive industry salary with a comprehensive and attractive benefits package along with opportunities for flexible working and genuine career development. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today for more information on 01728 726136.
Apply for Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly