Senior Civil Engineer- Infrastructure
We are working with a large international engineering firm who offer a range of services including civil & structural engineering, transport engineering, environmental engineering, architecture and more. Due to a heavy pipeline of building related infrastructure projects, they have an urgent requirement for a Senior Civil Engineer to join them in their office based in Central London on a full-time permanent basis, to continue their hard work in delivering excellence on every infrastructure project they work on.
- Must be a skilled Civil Engineer with a strong background in infrastructure,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience working on highways & drainage design for S38 & S104 technical approvals,
- Experience in Flood Risk Assessments & Drainage Strategies,
- Able to assist the Design Team Leader with training & mentoring junior staff,
- Client facing experience,
- Experience using a range of design software including MicroDrainage & PDS / Civil 3D,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied workload of infrastructure design on schemes spanning various sectors including residential, commercial & industrial. If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details - suitable applicants will be contacted with more details.