Senior Structural Engineer
£47k - £52k per annum plus benefits
Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer who is looking to further progress your career? Would you like the chance to become a valued member of a dynamic team?
If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join an award winning, leading consultancy as a Senior Structural Engineer on a full time permanent basis. Although this role is based in their Bristol office there is also the opportunity this company fully supports hybrid working.
The successful candidate will be assisting Associate and Principal Engineers in creating and delivering structural designs on a wide variety of projects, working in concrete and steel, timber and masonry. You will lead and contribute to projects, attending client meetings and producing reports and design concepts for the development of the project, leading it on through detailed design to construction.
As a Senior Structural Engineer you will also be a role model and mentor to people in your team and play a key part in guiding their development.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
- A degree in Civil or Structural engineering,
- A Chartered or nearly Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience,
- Proficient with design software and willing to learn to use new ones if needed e,g, Robot, Tekla Structural Designer and TEDDS,
- Significant experience of working on a broad variety of projects with a number of materials,
- Ability to clearly articulate your ideas, opinions and thoughts to engineers, architects, contractors and clients, some of whom may not have a technical background.
- Must have a range of complex buildings structures design experience.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays – increased holiday available for senior staff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Medicash Health Plan
- Child care vouchers
If you would like further details on how you can be a part of this fantastic consultancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.