Asset Administrator / Co-ordinator - BAM Nuttall - South East
IT Asset Coordinator - Camberley, Surrey.
An opportunity has arisen to join the ICT Department of BAM Nuttall, a market leading civil engineering contractor. Reporting to the ICT Asset and Deployment Manager, this role will provide comprehensive administration and coordination of all ICT assets across the company.
Your key activities will include:
• Answering the telephone and dealing with any queries.
• Stock control.
• Assist with printer / copier movements.
• Control and organise video conferencing movements.
• Order computer hardware, software and services as directed by ICT management.
• Obtain quotes for supply of equipment and advise ICT management.
• Inform 'requestors' of hardware, software and services of progress of their order.
• Raise purchase orders and when appropriate.
• Update when appropriate ICT assets in the ICT asset solution.
• Ensure that all ICT recoveries are raised at the end of each month.
• Administrate IT documentation as advised by ICT Asset and Deployment Manager.
• Control distribution of software.
• Reconcile software asset registers.
• Assist the ICT Asset and Deployment Manager when instructed.
• Assistance in the production of business dashboards for business and ICT.
• Assist in the preparation of reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools.
We will require you to have the following qualifications and experience:
• High level of competency in Microsoft Office, with the ability to manipulate data within Excel.
• Good administrative, organisational and time management skills.
• Understanding or experience of asset control and administration is desirable but not essential.
• 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
• Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year.
• Company pension scheme.
• Enhanced maternity pay and childcare vouchers.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.