Senior Asset Manager
Are you curious about "Whole of Life" solutions to Property Asset Management? Do you want to work for a company that is passionate about trying to provide those solutions?
Opus International is a leading global Engineering Consultancy with over 3000 employees worldwide. When you work with us, you'll not only be encouraged to develop a challenging, varied and stimulating career - you'll be encouraged to thrive via personal and professional development opportunities designed to inspire you to reach your full potential.
We are looking for an experienced Asset Management Consultant to join our UK Business.
This role is responsible for providing consultancy services throughout the UK to local government and private sector clients in the area of Property Asset Management. You will be responsible for building a team and for sourcing opportunities for new business by marketing innovative systems and technology which make a positive difference to our clients business' which demonstrate Opus as Leaders in this area.
A key area for delivery will be in "Whole of Life" Asset Management through the utilisation of BIM and Property Asset Management protocols to provide benefit for our Clients and in turn our future generations
- To provide and develop consultancy services to existing and new clients to achieve the goals and objectives set for the UK Buildings Asset Management team.
- To provide leadership and direction to the growth and strategic alignment in the UK Buildings sector. In particular, this role will have ownership of and responsibility for championing and implementing the UK Buildings strategic plan in respect of the Asset Management market sector and our aspiration to a digital future.
- To maintain a positive team environment adopting Opus's key values, empowering, directing and challenging the strategic team members across the geography, each with their own specialist fields/levels of expertise, so that individually and collectively the positive impacts and achievements of the team are maximised.
- Deliver consultancy services in the area of Property Asset Management (i.e. development of AM frameworks, AM plans, and operationalisation of Asset Management Plans).
- Maintain a working knowledge of the practices and needs of property and asset management related disciplines and functions (i.e. real estate, architecture, M&E, HR, IT and finance), and encourage the integration of services from multiple disciplines and functions.
- Contributing and running a profitable Property Asset Management team within the UK.
- Deliver services related to the opportunities created from the adoption of BIM (Level 2 and upwards) within the Building/Property sector
Key benefits of the role include:
- Providing Leadership and Growing a vital part of the UK business going forward
- Using the latest technology for design and data collection
- Competitive salary and benefits package
To apply for the role you will need:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or related discipline
- Substantial professional experience as an Asset Management/Project Management professional
- A background in Mechanical and Electrical installation and design would be an advantage.
- Experience with a range of different clients would be considered a strong attribute
- Sound knowledge of the relevant codes, standards, legislation and practices
- Practical knowledge of relevant implementation practices
- Computer literate; proficient in Windows; MS Word and other Microsoft Office applications
- An acceptance of the need to assist with all range of tasks and activities to ensure the achievement of project and submission deadlines
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate wanting to be involved from the beginning in developing a future changing part of our UK Business
And you couldn't be looking to join us at a better time, Opus is going from strength to strength in the UK and top it all we have just been voted the Number One engineering consultancy in the UK! We were awarded Company of the Year at the NCE100 Awards 2016. The awarding of this accolade was based on key competencies which the NCE considered most valuable with Opus ranked in the top 10 in each pillar during the assessment stage. This played a large part in Opus being named Company of the Year.
At Opus we attract and retain talented people through competitive remuneration and rewarding performance. We offer a flexible benefits programme via Opus - Flex that allows you to structure your remuneration package to suit your lifestyle. Further details on the benefits we offer can be found on the attachment at the foot of this page.
If you are keen to develop a long term career with a growing global organisation, please apply below or for more information on the career opportunities with Opus please visit the careers section of our website.
Opus is committed to a workplace that embraces equal employment opportunity & diversity. We are dedicated to creating and sustaining a professional and respectful work environment which supports mutual trust and assists each individual to reach their full potential - we therefore welcome applications from those who want part-time hours or job share opportunities.