SHEQ Advisor - Watford - £30K-£35K + Benefits inc. Training
SHEQ Advisor - £30000-£35000 + Benefits + Industry Training
Leading Environmental Consultancy with a global presence are looking to expand their Health and Safety Division due to a large increase in major projects from key clients. Currently required is an SHEQ Advisor with 3-5 years' experience, ideally coming from an Engineering, Civils or Construction background (this aspect is not essential).
The major USP from our client is the staff retention and career opportunities they are able to provide, so the successful applicant for the SHEQ Advisor role can expect a structured career path, offering progression onto a wide range of projects with a high level of client exposure.
To apply the successful SHEQ Advisor will ideally have the following background: -
- 3-5 years commercial experience as a minimum in a Health and Safety role.
- A NEBOSH certificate. TechISOH status would be highly beneficial but not essential.
- A sound understanding of health and safety legislation with experience acting as a trainer for customers at all levels.
- A UK driving license
The main duties of the SHEQ Advisor will include all of the following: -
- Liaising with contractors, clients and staff on SHEQ standards, working with all parties both on and off site, assisting in the delivery of project objectives.
- To carry out inspections, audits and addressing incidents in a professional and timely manner keeping key contacts informed at all times.
- Support and inform all parties of new legislation and guidelines, working effectively independently or as part of a team.
- To provide comprehensive training to fellow colleagues on SHEQ guidelines.
The SHEQ Advisor role will come with specific training and the opportunity to gain additional qualifications. A full benefits package, a wide range of project work means this position is a super stepping stone for a SHEQ Advisor looking to work with a market leader on iconic projects.
For more information on this SHEQ Advisor role and others please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable Locations:- Watford, Uxbridge, Middlesex, Hemel Hempstead, Reading, Slough, Maidenhead, Berkshire, Hertfordshire.