Health & Safety System Analyst - BAM Nuttall - South West
Health & Safety System Analyst - Hinkley, West Somerset.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Health & Safety System Analyst to join our major civil engineering project at Hinkley Point C in West Somerset.
Your key activities will include:
• Data entry of paper based H&S observations and inspection report findings onto an electronic management system.
• Input Health & Safety performance data on client and partner company reporting platforms
• Maintain established paper and computer-based filing systems.
• Initial reviewer, who sorts, categorises and filters each reported issue according to its significance before either saving it for trending or forwarding it to the responsible manager for verification / resolution.
• Assisting the H&S department with collating information and developing detailed monthly reports.
• Assisting the H&S department with H&S trend analysis.
• Assist with the management of H&S communication through maintaining the system of tool box talks and bulletins.
• Ensuring updates of the H&S management system are tracked, and updates are communicated.
• Updating of notice boards, site wide on a monthly basis.
• Other duties as required by the Health & Safety Manager.
Your qualifications and experience should include:
• Knowledge of Health & Safety systems.
• Knowledge and experience of electronic / online Health & Safety and Risk Management reporting systems / tools.
• Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word and Excel.
• Have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
• An ability to determine priorities and act on own initiative.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.