Salary up to £32,000 + Benefits
An award winning Engineering Company that manufactures innovative modular roof systems for major house builders is on the lookout for a Technical Engineer to assist with current and increasing work load.
Our client is currently offering a Chartered engineering development opportunity as well as a healthy benefits package. The duties of this Technical Engineer role will include:
- Prepare accurate, competitive and detailed designs based on information received via post, e-mail or fax.
- Deliver designs within set timescales to maintain company's customer service targets.
- Issue confirmation drawings for the customer's approval Highlight opportunities for the supply of products to the relevant department.
- Answer technical phone queries, whilst serving the customer with the highest level of technical and customer service.
- Periodic office and site visits to develop customer relationships and to solve technical issues.
- Collate information and prepare clear and structured technical reports on findings from site.
- Ensure the service is accurate, cost- competitive and returned within the agreed time-frame to maintain the company's customer service targets
Job Skills & Qualifications for this Technical Engineer role include:
- Ideally a 2:1 Degree, or above, from Engineering-related discipline e.g. Building Engineering/Civil Engineering/Structural engineering
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of HSBCAD/AutoCAD and Manufacturing drawings
- Focused on Customer Service
- Good organisational skills
- Target driven & ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally from a construction background / knowledge of construction
In order to discuss this Technical Engineer role and other similar roles within building structures please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk
Apply for Technical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly