Civil/Structural Engineer/Building Surveyor/Structural Inspecto
Civil/Structural Engineer/Building Surveyor/Structural Inspector
Salary up to £40,000 + Bonus Scheme/Car allowance
A newly established consultancy in Swansea is seeking experienced Civil/Structural Engineers OR Building Surveyors to help deliver its expanding portfolio within the residential and commercial sectors. A newly established, very profitable consultancy, the business has been set up by a Chartered Civil/Structural Engineers with significant experience conducting inspection/analysis / diagnosis / condition survey reports for a wide range of buildings, structures and facilities including residential property, infrastructure, commercial buildings, transport networks and industrial sites including nuclear power stations.
In order to be considered for this role you will;
- Ideally you will have a background in residential / commercial property surveying, inspection and reporting and would like the opportunity to expand your knowledge working alongside Chartered Civil / Structural Engineers in an exciting and expanding market.
- You will probably come from a HNC/HND background in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Technically competent but also interested in business development.
- Happy to work from an office but also spend some time on the road around South Wales
- Conversant with all structural materials (steel/timber/concrete/masonry)
- Ambitious and hardworking
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
The business is based in Swansea and currently covers the entire West Wales area but with ambitious expansion plans along the M4 corridor particularly into Cardiff and the South West of England.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and performance related bonus, flexible working arrangements, car allowance and generous holidays.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside industry leading civil / structural engineers in a fast growing market. For the right candidate they can offer a fast track route to Directorship with an opportunity to help grow an exciting new business in Wales and share in its success.
In order to discuss this Civil/Structural Engineer/Structural Inspector role please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk