Associate Director (Rail) - Watford
Associate Director (Rail)
Salary £75,000 plus + excellent benefits package + pension
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Associate or Principal Engineer to join an award-winning rail team within a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy. Due to their continued success and future projects, our client is in need of a high calibre Civil/Structural engineer to manage and deliver the design work of multi-disciplinary rail projects.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and pension.
In order to be considered for this Associate Director's role you will:
- Be a Chartered Engineer with a BEng or Meng degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have extensive experience of working within the rail environment and good working knowledge of Network Rail standards
- Have technical experience leading rail infrastructure design projects
- Have previous experience managing multidisciplinary projects and knowledge of Rail design assurance processes, in order to maintain good working relationships with clients and to develop future business
- Have a proven ability to lead and work with engineering teams
In order to discuss this Associate Director role and other similar roles please call RONNIE on 01792 365 000 or email your CV to Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org